Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Lia Stampz: Handmade Flower



Hello!!
Things have been insanely busy here and I have a severe migraine so this is going to be super short.
The theme over at Lia Stampz is

Handmade Flower(s)

Here is what I made.


I really wanted to use this adorable elephant by Lia Stampz so I made my own 0.75" pinwheel as my "handmade flower".
NOT the easiest task I tell you!
The image is a no outline one, watercolored using distress inks.
That's it from me, Sitting in front of the laptop is hurting my eyes so much!
Thank you for stopping by!



12 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg this is beyond amazing. Love love your coloring ❤

Hussena said...

Hope your feeling better now and your migraine is gone ...Your card is as always just Amazing ..That cute no line colored elephant is beyond adorable ..Love it :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope you feel better soon!!!! Love love love this! LOVING that elephant!!!!!!!!!!

Jerri Jones said...

This card is adorable!

Unknown said...

OMG Erum! This is like, the cutest thing EVER! I adore the little pinwheel, talk about CLEVER! You rock girl, SO rock!!!!

tonilea said...

sweet little elephant! Love your card. Feel better soon. Migraines are the pits.
toni

tonilea said...

sweet little elephant! Love your card. Feel better soon. Migraines are the pits.
toni

Maria Sabina R. said...

the clouds look so amazing ! Love the 3D detail on your card! Fantastic work

Maria Sabina R. said...

the clouds look so amazing ! Love the 3D detail on your card! Fantastic work

Ruchis Crafeteria said...

Awesome card n cute off course! :)

Saba Musharrif said...

so cute!! = D

Unknown said...

Wonderful coloring! And sorry to hear you were suffering from a migraine. I'm having one right one as I type this and your cute elephant gave the first smile of the day. Thank you!