Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sentimental Sundays: Colour Inspiration Board



Hello everyone!!  I am back with a new card, a CAS, OL, watercolour card. This week at Sentimental Sundays we have a lovely colour inspiration board for you.


Our sponsor this week is A Day For Daisies.


I have used "Pearls in my hair" by ADFD. Coloured her using Faber Castell classic colour pencils... tried my best to achieve an ombre look, this was the easy part! The toughest part was to watercolour the background since I don't have a laser printer there is always a chance of ink bleeding if I mistakenly brush over the printed area, so that background took a little longer to watercolour than image! HA!

Anyhoo a BIG THANK YOU for stopping by and leaving comments! I am still in the process of making my rounds. If I haven't visited you yet, I will.

Until next time!
Ciao
Erum


 





21 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Erum, this is just gorgeous, you've got mad coloring skills girl! Can I say I'm in love with this card? lol

SmilynStef said...

Your art never ceases to take my breath away ... stunning.

Tenia Nelson said...

What AJ said!! Dang girl...this is totes AWESOME!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

So stylish Erum
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Cindy Gay said...

Very pretty Erum.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such amazing coloring! Just stunning~

yyam said...

Beautiful colouring Erum! This looks fabulous!

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

awesomeness....love ur style
Thanks so much for the visits and comments :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!

Sheila H said...

You did a fantastic job coloring the hair - it's just gorgeous. Thanks much for bringing your art to our house at 613 Avenue Create.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, this is stunning, and your coloring is exquisite! What a beautiful image!

Mone said...

Thanks for joining us at challenge up your life.
I like your card, so georgeus!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hey E.T., your coloring is simple amazing. I love it!!Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card Erum!! Lovely image and your coloring is fabulous!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Kelly Latevola said...

Do you even know how beautiful this is? DO. YOU. EVEN. KNOW. It's stunning!!

Tracey said...

This is absolutely beautiful Erum & should be framed & hung on the wall :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Chana Malkah said...

Simple Elegance! This project is beautifully executed! Thanks for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

zub momi said...

OMG! This is awesome! Love your coloring :)

Unknown said...

wonderful card - I love this total CAS look. :) And that ADFD image.
Have a great day...

Ela said...

Wow, that's amazing!
Hugs
Ela

Deepti said...

Fabulous coloring !