Monday, March 16, 2015

Sentimental Sundays: Fairies/ Fairy Tales

Hello!! 
We have such a perfect theme over at Sentimental Sundays this week! It's Fairies or Fairy Tales! Perfect timing with the release of Cinderella the movie! I have not watched it yet but plan to, very soon! 


Because our sponsor (polka doodles) gave us such amazing images to use, I chose to keep my card simple and focus on the image Octavia Moonfly Wistful. 
I have colored her using Faber Castell color pencils, add a watercoloured element by painting freehand grass and flowers to match her look. 
I hope you like it!
Hugs and love!


Challenges: Make my Monday, Come and get it

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the mushroom!!!!!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Erum! I love how you watercolored the scene around her!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wow! That is one amazing colored image~ well done!

Mari said...

Like I said yesterday (this morning?) on FB, this is STUNNING!

SmilynStef said...

Wish I could come color with you and see how you get such amazing tones and blending with your pencils ... gorgeous.

Polkadoodles said...

Stunning colouring and the whole card is beautiful! So pleased you love the Polkadoodles images x

AJ Bodine said...

Erum, this is absolutely stunning. Your freehand watercolor is just gorgeous!

Meighan Wheller said...

Oh my goodness this is a beautiful card. Love the background you created and the stunning image which is coloured beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

Maria Sabina R. said...

Gorgeous! You did an amazing job with this one layer card! I simply adore it!

Marina said...

Sweet and lovely card - I love those clouds and flowers.
Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT