Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Sentimental Sundays: Anything Goes


Hey everyone!! The challenge over at Sentimental Sundays is Anything Goes this week! WOOT and double WOOT for our sponsor Rick St. Dennis!! 
Since it was an anything goes challenge, I chose to follow the theme at Virgina's challenge which is embossing, chose Cornelia as my muse at Stamploration and following the RIC for inspiration (photo below).


My card has gold heat embossed background and the Silhouette cut word "Love". Stamps used are Altenew and Hero Arts. Watercoloured the background using distress inks. The heart shaped balloons are hand cut and glittered using distress glitter.

13 comments:

Aneta said...

It's gorgeous, Erum! so beautiful and delicate.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the balloons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Love that mess watercolored background, but the gold... OMG... what an excellent accent!!! It really makes this cad shine!! Absolutely beautiful.

AJ Bodine said...

Very pretty, that's a very nice combination, pink and orange.. not one I use often, but I should!

Unknown said...

Erum!!!!! This card is AWESOME!!!! I absolutely love your background... so beautiful and the colors are delicious!!
hugs, Nina-Marie :)

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Erum, I love the colours :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Becca Cruger said...

My goodness, This is so gorgeous!! I love it so much that I don't know where to start! That watercolor background with that embossing is great. You sure know how to make a great design.

Virginia L. said...

Tris truly is trendy and lovely!! The gold embossing really shines in this design! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All Things Embossed” Challenge!

Deepti said...

This is gorgeous Erum! the black and white strip adds and awesome touch to the design :) Thank you for playing at CASEplorations :)

maria f. said...

Beauty-full CASE!

SmilynStef said...

Love the golden sparkle ... absolutely lovely

Maria Sabina R. said...

Beautiful card! Lately I love using glitter in my creations too! Have a wonderful day!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love how the watercolor, black/white, and bits of gold go together! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!