Friday, March 27, 2015

Runway Inspired.


Hello everyone!! I have a brand new card to share with you today which I just made. It's based on the challenge over at Runway Inspired and I loved the inspiration pic.

This card was my second attempt, in the first one I added orange to the background and it was NOT working for me so I chose to add just a splatter of orange and wee bit of silver embossing.
Created the watercolor using Distress Inks, stamps by Kaisercraft and Wplus9.

Hope you guys like it!

xx
Erum




10 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

WOW... You are AMAZING!! This is absolutely stunning!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card. Love the background with the grid... pretty butterfly.

Sian Ridley said...

Like it??? I absolutely love it! This is stunning and a fantastic take on the inspiration....another work of art :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Ellen H. said...

Awesome!! I love what you did with the paint/ink!! How did you do that??!!

Maria Sabina R. said...

wonderful background and texture on this card! I like it a lot

Kristen said...

Very gorgeous card!! :):) Thanks for playing over at the RIC!

Cris G. said...

Fantastic card!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

So soft and lovely! Thanks for joining us on the Runway! :)

Ela said...

Wow, I love that!
Hugs
Ela