Monday, March 30, 2015

Lia Stampz: Color Inspiration

If you are looking for Sentimental Sundays : Springtime Flowers post, click HERE



Hello again!!! The challenge over at Lia Stampz is a color chart and such beautiful combination I tell you!

I used Lia Stampz Poinsettia Flower and watercolored the hell out of this card! LOL 

I absolutely LOVED making this card and I wanted to keep it really clean and simple but also add some dimension to it so I fussy cut the flowers and layered them. Since they are digi stamps you can play around with various sizes. I think I have used three sizes of flowers here!



Stamps used: Poinsettia Flower by Lia Stampz, sentiment by Winnie and Walter.
Watercolor: Distress inks.

Hope you like it!! :) And if you missed my last post (which BTW I published just a few mins ago) it's HERE


Challenges: Simon Says

21 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally love these flowers Erum! The colors of the flowers are beautiful, and the ink splattering you did around them is a perfect accent!
Hugs,
Nina :)

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOOWOW!! This is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE EVERYTHING about it!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Hussena said...

OMG !! this is totally awesome ..love just about everything in your card !!! :)

Olga Direktorenko said...

Beautiful flowers and the colors are amazing!

Sathya said...

Oh Wowww...As i mentioned in FB and IG..."Absolutely" Loving it!!! Thank u so much for that close shot!!! Superb!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!! The colors are beautiful!!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Amazing use of the colors! Your water colored flowers are stunning~

deb duty said...

The flowers are gorgeous! They look so real. Great job coloring them!!

Anne Temple said...

Amazing card and I love the depth of colors on the flowers. Simply gorgeous!

zub momi said...

Absolutely awesome card! Love the beautiful flowers and the idea of using layered digi image :)

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This card is absolutely stunning! I was so impressed at the depth you were able to create, not just from the layers (which are fabulous), but also from watercoloring them so skillfully. You really know how to create some beautiful shades and shadows! I also thought that the color palette was unique and lovely. This card is both energetic and soothing and I enjoyed seeing it so much! Thank you for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

You have made such a lovely project. This is really so pretty and I love the flowers
http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/

Kelly Latevola said...

Oh my! This is stunning! I adore that flower but I can't find it in the shop *sad face*

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous flowers! Such a pretty card! Love the inky background! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

Marlene Bonetti said...

Absolutly a stunner!

Andrea MacTrinh said...

Beautiful card, your flowers are absolutely stunning. Hugs Ax

Erum Tasneem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

Beautiful card Erum, I love the softness of your colouring :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Alice said...

wow! gorgeous coloring! such a beautiful card!

Viv said...

Wow yet another stunning card Erum.....so beautiful ;) Viv xx