Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sentimental Sundays: Anything Goes


Hello!!
Can not wait to share with you this week's challenge theme and our sponsor! It is Anything Goes and our sponsor is Sweet Pea Stamps! Love love the artists there! Here is what I created using "Toodstool Fascination by Ching Chou Kuik.


Isn't she gorgeous?! I colored her using Faber Castell classic color pencils. I had a blast!
I hope you will stop by Sentimental Sundays and check out what the rest of the DT cooked up!
hugs!
Erum

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My goodness Erum! Your coloring with the colored pencils is STUNNING... and that's the best word I can come up with to describe it! You are one talented chic, Girl!
Nina-Marie :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

THUD! Amazing coloring -- just beautiful!

Anne Temple said...

Gorgeous card and amazing coloring. Love this image too.

honey_bunny said...

Amazing card, Erum! I'm always fascinated by pencil coloring and yours is just gorgeous. Beautiful color combo. The CAS look suits it perfectly. <3

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors!!!!!!!

Veerle said...

Hello Erum, I love your gorgeous card. Wonderful inspirational card at sentimental sundays.
Greetings from veerle