Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sentimental Sundays: Lots of Layers

IMG_7079 Hello again! Back again with a challenge post, it’s a brand new challenge over at Sentimental Sundays and this week the theme is Lots of Layers! Our sponsor is A Day for Daisies and they provided us with their beautiful images.
IMG_7075 I pencil coloured (Faber Castell) the Flower Skirt image by ADFD. I love this image and wanted to keep it the focus of the card.
I hope you like it! Please stop by the Sentimental Sundays blog to check out what the other DT members made.
Till next week ciao!
Erum

8 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

OMG... jaw dropping gorgeous. I creatively beautiful.

Cindy Gay said...

This is gorgeous!

Mari said...

I can't possibly tell you how stunning I think this is. And one of my fave images too!

Sathya said...

As always ur coloring is Superb and so the floral clusters :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo gorgeous! I love love love the image and the flowers!!!!

Sandy said...

Beautiful!
Sandy xx

Kristi said...

Incredibly stunning, Erum! Your work is such a treat to look at!♥

Maria Sabina R. said...

Delicate and elegant looking <3